NHFIC Annual Report 2021–22 released
The National Housing Finance and Investment Corporation (NHFIC) released its Annual Report for 2021-22.
You can view all NHFIC's reports and publications here.
2021–22 highlights include:
AFFORDABLE HOUSING BOND AGGREGATOR (AHBA)
- Approving $509.3 million of new loans to community housing providers, supporting over 3,296 social and affordable dwellings.
- Issuing $198 million in social and sustainability bonds.
NATIONAL HOUSING INFRASTRUCTURE FACILITY (NHIF)
- Developing a strong NHIF deal pipeline, with approved facilities of $120.5 million to unlock up to 1,675 new social and affordable dwellings.
- Expanded the NHIF rollout, with approved financing across four states and territories.
Home Guarantee Scheme (HGS)
- Launching the Family Home Guarantee (FHG).
- Helping over 24,500 Australians purchase their first home through the First Home Guarantee (FHBG) and New Home Guarantee (NHG).
- Publishing second annual flagship State of the Nation’s Housing report, focused on housing supply and demand, and issued 4 other research reports.
- Hosting webinars, roundtables and appearing before a Parliamentary Inquiry into Housing Supply and Affordability.